Owning a Cutters Point coffee shop of your own can be a very rewarding opportunity. As such, we have developed a franchise program that gives you the tools you need to be successful in this very competitive business. Our proven program walks you through every facet of starting a coffee business. We want our franchisees to be successful, so we take the extra time it requires to do that. The process is simple yet it requires several interviews and meetings with members of our corporate management team. If you would like to pursue franchising a location please fill out the franchise information page and fax to 253-851-5041 or email it to us.
Who is Cutters Point Coffee looking for when considering a franchisee?
- Individuals who understand and believe in Cutters Point's mission of "making a difference in the lives of our guests."
- People who are committed to following a successful established business system.
- Individuals who meet the financial requirements to open a Cutters Point Coffee location.
Does Cutters Point Coffee assist in finding locations?
Yes, Cutters Point Coffee works with a network of brokers that helps you find a successful location. Traffic counts and demographic studies will be provided for all locations that are of interest. These studies along with your knowledge of the community will help ensure that you find the best possible location.
How long does it take to get a location open?
After the Franchise Agreement is signed and the franchise fee collected the most time-consuming piece is finding a great location. Once the location is in your possession, it typically takes 60 to 90 days before opening.
Do franchisee's have a protected territory?
Yes, once a territory is established no one will have the right to open a Cutters Point in your territory.
What is the term of the franchise agreement?
The franchise term is ten (10) years.
How much is the franchise fee?
The initial franchise fee is $25,000.00, payable upon signing of the franchise agreement.
What does it cost to open a Cutters Point Coffee location?
$182,050.00 to $465,500.00 (Initial Investment Document)
1. Fill out the "Franchise Information Worksheet" and submit via the online form or fax in the hand copy to 253.851.5041
2. You will receive an email within five (5) business days of your submission. From your responses on the information worksheet, if Cutters Point seems to be potential fit for both parties, you will receive an email to set up a phone interview.
3. The phone interview will allow Cutters Point, Inc. to ask more-detailed questions about you and how you believe you fit into the mission of Cutters Point Coffee. It will also provide a platform for you to get more detail about who we are what our program entails.
4. Next, a face-to-face meeting will be set up in one of our Cutters Point Coffee locations. This will provide a time to not only to put a face with the name but also to allow more conversations inside the environment you are looking to pursue. At the end of this meeting you will be given a Franchise Prospective on Cutters Point, Inc. (UFOC).
5. Finally, we arrive at signing. We will arrange a location to sign the franchise agreement and collect payment of the $25,000.00 franchise fee. Welcome aboard!
6. Now comes the hunt. Cutters Point Coffee and its network of real estate brokers will assist you in finding a prime location. We will provide traffic and demographic information to help minimize risk and assist you in the leasing process.
7. Lease signing: Hang on … everything will move fast from here:
- Design and Buildout
- Training - Business & Technical
- Staff Training – On Site
8. Opening Day!
- 1,000-1,800 square feet
- Stand-alone building or end-cap with a drive-thru
- Land lease for double-sided drive-thru
- Morning commute side of the street
- Speed limit on thoroughfare not exceeding 40 mph
- Possible left in and left out of site
- Easy ingress and egress
- 30,000+ cars per day
- Build out photo gallery
- Business Presentation Plan Link
Real Estate Contact:Jeremiah S. Durr
First Western Properties